Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The battle is never ending.

Today (and many other days) I have been thinking about how hard it is for me to believe I was ever pregnant before. In 2 more months it will be October, the TTC again one year mark. I don't know if it's because of all of the mental pain I have suffered in the last 10 months or what but I don't remember how I felt when I was pregnant. I know I was super happy but I don't remember anything. I KNOW I had acid reflux and I was tired but when I say I don't remember, I mean I physically can't remember what it was like. Did my mind place a block there as to protect me from more pain? It's the strangest thing. For the record, I started my period again this month. This time it was 4 days late and annoying as heck. Another $8 on pregnancy tests thrown down the toilet. I really need to learn to be more patient. So does my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment