Monday, January 28, 2013

Almost 23 weeks!

I have been going a little crazy lately with the bump pics so I figured I would post them in here. Before I do that, how about a story?

We got to see Abriella yesterday but not because of a scheduled sonogram, because I just KNEW I had some stuff going on that shouldn't be going on and we went to the er so I didn't have to wait to call my dr until Monday and not be seen until Tuesday or Wednesday. Her heart rate was still a strong 150 and she was wiggling like a worm. Turns out I have a yeast infection AND Bacterial Vaginosis AND bacteria in my urine but not enough to be considered a UTI. The dr gave me medication to treat all 3 but I'm not taking the medication for the UTI unless I develop one. I hate taking medication while pregnant. It brings on anxiety for me. Not to mention, the med for the yeast infection was a category c med. I hated taking it but felt relieved when I read about so many women taking it with no issues. I also have a few friends who have taking it, so I took it and Abby is still kicking like crazy and all that today.

It really grosses me out that I have all of these problems but you have to understand that the chemistry in a woman changes A LOT due to raging hormones during pregnancy so, no matter how clean we are (or aren't), it doesn't make a difference.

Anyway, here are pictures! I believe they start at week 22 and go through today which is 22 weeks and 5 days :)















































I'm a little bit more than obsessed, wouldn't you say? Those have ALL been taken in the last 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment