Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Monthly updte

Apparently I have started a trend. The last date I posted was 2.19 and I suddenly get the urge to post another update today,look at the date and realize it's 3.19. Eh, alrighty then.

So, here's the scoop. I am 30 weeks today. I haven't taken my 30 week photo yet because it's been one heck of a day. I'm getting to that before I post this update but before I do, here is the past months worth of updates:

So, last time we were here:
Since then, this happened:
Yes, I had a midget stand up comedian kiss my belly
I found out for sure that I have PUPPP:

PUPPP is basically like chicken pox for pregnant women. It's insanely itchy, painful and it breaks out anywhere from your lower abdomen to your entire body (usually not the face though)
I hit 27 weeks:
I grieved a bit for our angel baby (who should be one year old in 5 days):
Ryan primed and painted the nursery!:
We bought my hospital bag:
I hit 28 weeks!:
(apparently I cannot add. I should have said 12 to go, lol)
Came across angel baby's only clothing items (my mom had gotten them at a yard sale while I was still pregnant):
Got a Bumbo at a steal of a price:
My parents came to visit:
We got our 4d ultrasound done but I'm not showing you those :)

I turned 29 weeks:
Got a new diaper bag (it's number 3, lol):
Got the car seat, main stroller and back up stroller!

Discovered Abby's butt sticking up out of my belly on the right side:
Went to the St Patrick's Day parade with my BFF and hubby and it was cold and rainy through the first half:


And that brings us to today. I am 30 weeks. I am measuring 2 weeks ahead so I MAY have her in less than 10 weeks. We don't expect for her due date to change but you never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment