Sunday, November 11, 2012

11 weeks and 5 days

I am now almost 12 weeks and that means a great deal to me. Once that 12th week is over, we are in the second trimester! Can you guys believe we have come this far?! I can't! I should say I WOULDN'T if it weren't for the fact that I saw baby D moving with my own 2 eyes last week.

Here is my pregnancy in pictures so far:

Baby D: 7 weeks and 4 days


Here are my before pregnancy photos:


Me at 7 weeks in all my bloated glory: (I lost weight between this pic and the 3rd pic)

Me at 10 weeks 5 days:
Me at 11 weeks and 1 day:
I think the first 2 pictures were pure, major amounts of bloat because I look thinner in this picture but I have the bump. I'm positive this is a baby bump!
This is me today at 11 weeks 5 days:
 Here's baby D at 11 weeks! And some flowers, lol. The ultrasound pics are upside down so you guys can see where the head and everything is. It makes more sense this way.
 We got our special ornaments and one of them is parents to be! At 8ish weeks along I had a panic attack because I lost symptoms so I tested again to make myself feel better, lol. Lastly, I got this awesome Boppy body pillow. It is SO COMFY. I have used it every night since getting it!
 This is one of my favorite maternity outfits. I got a ton of maternity clothes given to me! I absolutely adore this fertility necklace a friend made and secretly sent me, as well! In the picture of me soaking wet, we had a hurricane (sort it! It side swiped us.) and I decided we should go down to the ocean front and take pics and video. Goodness were we soaked afterward! The last photo is a baby blanket that another friend secretly sent me! It is so adorable!

I hope you all enjoy the new blog. I know I was a bit negative and raw before but that was the point of this blog. TTC is supposed to be fun and awesome and amazing but it can turn ugly in an instant.

5 comments:

  1. Damn that's a strong line! <3 you, Baby D, and all the cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No kidding! I was VERY pregnant by then, lol. Can't wait to hang and baby shop!

      Delete
  2. Congrats!!!! I'm so excited to follow your pregnancy! Hubby and I are starting to try again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is exciting! Hurry and get pregnant so we can be pregnant together! Lol. You, me and Brittney can have play dates!!

      Delete