Friday, June 22, 2012

How it began:

Last July, on the 18th,  we found out amazing news. I was a month pregnant with our first child after trying for a month and a half. We were stunned and overcome with joy. On September 4th we found out I had a missed miscarriage when I was only 7 weeks and 1 day along. We were once again stunned but this time completely heartbroken. I did nothing but sob and take percocet for 2 days. That was the hardest thing I had ever been through. It still is. 8 months later, I feel as though the pain will never go away.

"If I could have a lifetime wish.
A dream that would come true
I'd pray to God with all my heart
For yesterday and you.
A thousand words can't bring you back
I know because I've tried.
And neither will a thousand tears
I know because I've cried.
You left behind a broken heart
And happy memories too.
But I never wanted memories
I only wanted you"
-Anonymous

3 comments:

  1. Hi I pray all gets better for you and your husband! Im your newest follower: You can follow back at: tristascreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there-I'm Taylor, a fellow Navy wife. I came over after seeing your post on the Milblogging forum. I can't wait to read along about your journey with TTC. Thanks for writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl, I know things are tough with this and know that I'm here for you whenever you need it! My older sister is also an angel mommy and TTC with no luck after a year. I'm praying for both her and you that kids are in your very near future! Love you :)

    ReplyDelete