Saturday, June 30, 2012

A new low

Last night was filled with wine. Lots and lots of wine. Moscato to be exact. Me+lots of wine=too dang honest (and a sob fest). I told my husband how I felt like I didn't trust him because of the fact that I don't like myself anymore (miscarriage induced hatred). I cried my heart out and apologized a million times. Oddly, he hadn't even noticed that I had stopped trusting him. I know I kept it to a minimum but I had checked in on him before and I admitted that last night. I know what you're thinking right now... "This girl is totally jacked in the head" and if I'm right about YOU thinking that, YOU'RE right about ME being jacked in the head. Congratulations. Anyway, I know that was really random but it's a HUGE part of my life since miscarrying/the TTC saga.

1 comment:

  1. I can see that happening to me too if I were in your shoes. Just try to stay calm and know that Ryan is the best for you. He's there to support you and be there for you when you hit hard times like this. Keep your head up girlfriend, this too shall pass.

    ReplyDelete