Thursday, June 21, 2012

Intro

First thing: Let me say this... You will never understand the pain we go through unless you experience it. It's like going crazy and getting your heart picked apart, both in extremely slow motion. People try to be understanding & sympathetic towards my pain and suffering but no one really knows how I feel month after month after month after month. No one that hasn't gone through this will ever understand what it's like to be 1&4 women who miscarry nor will they understand how completely devastating it is to start your period every month. This is a place where I am going to do my best to illustrate the pain I feel without sugar coating it because I feel like people REALLY DO need to understand. This is month 8 of my husband and I trying to conceive after miscarrying our first. I am inches away from being a total manic depressive nut job.

This is my journey.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry to hear that... I Miscarried recently myself and it was very sad for both my husband and here is my blog post: http://tristascreations.blogspot.com/2012/05/update-on-pregnancy.html I pray that God will comfort you and give you the strength to wait on HIS timing.

    ReplyDelete